Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator
The Pulsar PG12000B is a powerful open frame dual fuel generator with a rated wattage of 9,500 W and a starting wattage of 12,000 W.
Pulsar’s PG12000B Dual Fuel Portable Generator was built to keep you out of the dark during the next power outage. The dual fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane to provide you with more options and peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster.
This is a powerful portable generator mostly geared towards:
>> Homeowners who wish to power almost all appliances in their house under any circumstances
>> Homeowners who want to be sure of their ability to power their fridges, cooking tools, heating and lighting equipment during power failures.
POWER & RUN TIME
The dual-fuel technology of the Pulsar PG12000B allows for an output of 120/240V and provides superb power and versatility. If gasoline-powered, the device provides a running wattage of 9,500W and a starting wattage of 12,000W. If propane-powered, it gives 8,550 rated watts and 10,800 starting watts.
- Pulsar’s patented Switch & Go technology allows you to switch from propane to gasoline or from gasoline to propane while the generator is running.
- At a noise rating of 74 dBA (just slightly more noisy than a shower), this generator can be started via a conventional pull-start mechanism, or a simple and elegant electric starter (battery included).
- With a fuel capacity of 8 gallons, the PG12000B can operate for around 12 hours at 50% load using gasoline (fuel consumption around 0.67 GPH), or for around 5 hours (estimation based on a 20 lbs tank - propane consumption around 0.94 GPH) using propane.
OTHER FEATURES / SPECIFICATIONS
- The control panel provides the upcoming 6 AC outlets
- Furthermore, it has 1 DC outlet: there's a 12V 8A output with which you may charge your batteries with ease.
- Thanks to a built-in fuel gauge, the generator allows you to quickly, conveniently and easily check the gas level at a glance.
- The PG12000B and its control panel include a convenient meter showing you voltage, frequency and lifetime hours. This feature comes handy when monitoring its status and activity.
- As far as security is concerned, the generator can be used with a peace of mind, as it features an overload protection (circuit breaker) and an automatic low oil shut-off.
- Besides the classic documentation and an owner's manual to get you promptly started, the Pulsar PG12000B also comes with some accessories: propane hose, funnel and tool kit are included.
- Moreover, it features a spark arrestor and thus, may be used in forested areas.
Overall Rating >>>> A+